3. Once you have passed your homecheck we will contact you and let you know about the
dogs that are available. If you are interested in any of them please let us know immediately at email@example.com and we will discuss their suitability for your family
circumstances. We do NOT operate a 'first come first served' system - we are committed to
finding the best home for each dog, taking into account their unique needs.
4. When we have matched you with a dog, we will put you in contact with the foster family,
and you can arrange to meet the dog and hopefully adopt him/her. We ask that you do this
relatively quickly so that our fosterers get some free time before fostering another dog for us.
5. When you adopt the dog, you will need to complete and sign an Adoption Form, taking
responsibility for the dog from that date. We also ask for a minimum donation of £300 per dog
to help defray some of the expenses associated with rescuing (such as transportation,
microchipping, spaying/neutering, and any other veterinary costs). The completed form and
donation should be given to the fosterer.
6. When the completed Adoption Form and donation have been received, we will
register your details against the dog's microchip and you will receive confirmation of this,
by email and post, from Pet Log within a couple of weeks.
7. We love to receive updates from our dogs so that we can celebrate their new and
joyful lives and these can be added to the dog's profile page on the web site.
Please send photos and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.